Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Let's Try This Again!

   Okay! After a long (and I do mean FAR TOO DAMN LONG) and drawn out saga of trying my - or rather, our- hardest to get a blog set up for myself, I finally have it all down. Hopefully...
   Yes, I am Alex Beckman, by the way. For those of you who are confused, I had to use my mother's account to create this thing. So, now, I should have everything set up so I can properly do what I have in mind. What is it? That is at the moment on a strict need-to-know basis.
   All the things stated in my previous blog will be put to use. Just to recap, I plan on using this blog for highlighting my life and reviewing things like movies, games, Season 3 episodes of MLP: FiM (whenever they announce that), and possibly airsoft stuff.
   Again, if you are here from Facebook, please follow this blog. It would do so much to help. I need it... I need you... please!....

   P.S. I hate computers SO MUCH right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment